Spray oil (preferably olive oil)
1. Lay two or three tortillas on a cutting board.
2. Lay a storage zip-lock on top of the tortillas for sizing purposes.
3. Use a pizza cutter or knife to cut off anything that will not store FLAT
4. Put trimmed tortillas in zip-lock and store (we freeze four per bag)
5. Lay remaining scraps on a cookie sheet
6. Spray lightly with oil and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes
You can cut the tortilla strips however you want, but we came up with this recipe as an answer to “How do we store flour tortillas in a 1 gallon zip lock bag?” The tortillas are about twelve inches in diameter, and the bags only about ten inches wide. Answer: Trim off the edges of the circle.
Find more like this: Grandpa's Use Only