2 cu sugar
2 cu sifted flour
½ tsp salt
2 cubes butter (1/2 lb)
1 cu water
4 tbsp cocoa
½ cu sour cream
1 tsp soda
1 box powdered sugar
¼ cu butter
1. In lg bowl put sugar, flour & salt.
2. In small heavy pan bring butter water, cocoa to a boil.
3. Take from heat. Add immediately to sugar/flour/salt ingredients.
4. Add sour cream, eggs and soda to mixture, mix till well blended. Batter will be very thin.
5. Pour into greased, floured 10 ½” x 15 ½” pan. Bake 20-25 min at 350°. Don’t overbake while warm, frost.
Special Steps Frosting;
¼ lb butter, 6 tbsp milk, 4 tbsp cocoa.
Boil milk, butter and cocoa until bubbly.
Mix in nuts, 1 box powdered sugar & 1 tsp. vanilla.
Beat until smooth. Spread over warm cake.
Find more like this: Grandpa's Use Only