Here is a list of many appetizers that are fairly easy to prepare. Listed appetizers are from magazines, the Internet, TV shows, with many also created by Grandpa. Click on the name of an appetizer to see the related photo or the recipe.
An Amuse Bouche is slightly different though than appetizers.
- Cheddar and Gruyere Crackers – with misc toppings
- Cucumber Cups – filled with hummus or cream cheese – sprinkle with chives
- Fig and Almond Crackers – with misc toppings
- Ham & Cheese Club Cracker
- Cherry Tomato Cups with cheese and olive
- Lit’l Smokies Party Animals – Little sausage appetizers
- Mozzerella Olive Kebab
- Olive Pepperoncini Olive Plate
- Olive Salami and Cheese – with black or green olives
- Olive and Salami Stacks with cheddar or mozzarella
- Party Snacks with cheese, ham, and olive or pickles
- PB&J Club Cracker
- Prosciutto Crisps – with sage leaves and EVOO
- Roasted Garlic Pups wrapped in puff pastry – Fold over, bake 350º 12 minutes
- Salami Sandwiches with black olive and mozz cheese
- Stuffed Olive use cold cut cream cheese or mozzarella cheese
- Veggie Club Cracker
- Whole Wheat and Sesame Crackers – with misc toppings
Sprinkle on top or on the plate. Add to taste:
Crushed black pepper
Serve with grilled bread or crackers
Here are a few slightly more complex appetizers.
Here are some brief descriptions. Let your imagination go wild.
- Antipasta Skewers – Use rosemary twigs for skewers. Clean twig, leaving a bit on the end.
- Chip Scoops – Use a slice of cheese to isolate the chip from the liquid, then add salsa or guacamole.
- Chicken Nibs – Dip cooked chicken pieces in honey, let drip dry, then roll in sesame seeds.
- Fried Mozz Stick Wraps – Halve fried mozzarella stick, pair with an avocado slice, then wrap in precooked bacon.
- Donut Holes – Dip in caramel syrup, let drip dry, then roll in crushed praline chips.
The point is: If it is edible, it can be turned into an appetizer.
Find more like this: Appetizers and Sides