- 1/2 CU Miracle Whip
- 1/2 CU Light Sour Cream
- 1/2 CU Plain Yogurt
- 1/4 CU Ranch Dressing
- Juice and zest from two lemons
STEP BY STEP
- Mix ingredients. Your dip is done.
TO COOK YOUR ARTICHOKE
- Bring pan of water up to boiling
- Trim the dried end of the stem from artichoke
- Use butcher knife to trim off the other end of the artichoke
- Use a utility scissor to trim off the pokey tips of the remaining artichoke leaves.
- Steam artichoke over boiling water for 45-60 minutes.
- Serve hot artichoke with cold dipping sauce garnished with lemon zest
Find more like this: Appetizers and Sides