- 1 Zucchini
- 2 pieces of broken bread
or 3/4 C soda crackers or pretzels
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 eggs
- salt & pepper
- 2 oz jar diced pimento (or chopped red bell pepper)
- 1/4 C sharp chedder cheese – grated
STEP BY STEP
- Boil zucchini just until tender (about 10 min)
- Drain and toss with broken bread.
- Mix w/ garlic, salt, pepper, and egg – mix well.
- Pour mixture into greased ramekins
- Cover w/ grated cheese
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes.
Find more like this: Casseroles and Pan Dishes