24 OZ Frozen Grape Juice Concentrate
4 CU sugar
1/4 tsp Rapid Rise Yeast (about half a package)
1. Mix all ingredients in an empty gallon jug (an empty apple juice bottle works great.)
2. Fill with tap water to about two inches from top of jug. This is necessary for expansion
3. Place 12″ balloon over mouth of the jug
4. As the wine matures, the balloon will expand.
5. When the balloon fails to expand (falls over) the wine is ready to drink
Wine yeast is preferable to bread yeast, but either works equally as well. The taste is a bit better with wine yeast.
Find more like this: Grandpa's Use Only