- Small nonstick pan
Step by Step
- Beat egg until white and yolk is incorporated, but not completely homogeneous
- Bring temperature of pan up to 280° – 320°
. Small drop of water should splatter
- Put in 1 tablespoon cold butter – BUTTER HAS BUILT-IN EMULSIFIERS
- Move butter around to coat pan
- Add egg to medium hot pan
- Stir egg gently and slowly with spatula
- As it begins to gel keep pushing it towards the center
- Eggs should be cooked, but still moist. Not dry.
- Plate up, garnish with a sprig of parsley, and serve with toast.
Find more like this: Grandpa's Use Only