- Potatoes – 3 medium size
- Green Peas – ½ cup
- Sweet Corn – ¼ cup
- Cheese or any other ingredient you want to add
- Red Chilly
- Green Chilly – 2 to 3
- Bread Slices – 8
- Green Chutney
- Tomato Sauce
Bread Roll Filling
- Boil potatoes and mash finely – DO NOT use food processor
- Boil green peas and sweet corns and add to mashed potatoes.
- Add salt, red chilly and finely chopped green chilly to the mixture.
- You may also toast this mixture a bit in light olive oil to add to the flavors though I usually skip this part.
- Take a big bowl and fill it with water. Take a slice of bread and dip in water for 2 seconds. Take the bread out and press in between your palms to remove the excess water.
- Take a spoon full of filling and put it in between the bread and roll it up from the sides to make a round ball.
- Deep fry in the oil of your liking.
- Serve with green chutney and red sauce. A strong ginger tea will double up the fun :).
This recipe first appeared on senseornosense.