- A muffin ring or even a tuna can with both ends removed
- One egg
- Shaved (thin) ham
- Sliced or shredded cheddar cheese
- Onion diced – one slice
STEP BY STEP
- Place your ring in the bottom of a skillet and turn on the heat to medium high.
- Spray the bottom and insides with spray oil
- Dice onion and put on the bottom.
- Next put a slice or two of shaved ham in and mash it down
- Put in one beaten egg
- Top with shredded cheddar or American cheese
- Cover with a plate or another skillet to retain heat.
- Reduce the heat down to low and let cook about 10-12 minutes
- Slide a spatula under the ring and move to your English muffin
- Use a tongs to remove the metal ring. Careful – it’s hot.
- Sprinkle with oregano or hot ground pepper
- Serve with Grandpa’s Marmalade for the other half of the muffin.
Find more like this: Breakfasts