- 1 cu light brown sugar
- 1/2 cu light corn syrup
- 4 tbl water
- 6 TBL butter (cold)
- 1/4 cu sweetened condensed milk
STEP BY STEP
- Heat first three ingredients stirring constantly
- Add 6 tabs butter, turn off heat as soon as butter melts
- Add ¼ cu sweetened condensed milk.
- Cool slightly before serving
- This is an easy recipe, but it should not be for junior chefs, because there is the possibility for SEVERE burns from the hot mixture.
- Extreme spill precautions should be observed during the preparation of this recipe.
- If a burn DOES occur, hold the afflicted part under cold TAP water for five whole minutes. See your doctor the next day.