- 1 egg
- 1/2 C packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 C granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup M&Ms
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 C raw oatmeal (not instant) OR 1/2 C peanuts or almonds
Step by Step
- Drop 1 TBL rounded balls 2 inches apart on parchment paper
- Bake 350º for 8-10 minutes being careful not to overbake.
Let stand for about 3 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool.
When cool, store in large resealable plastic bags
Cookies by Paula Dean, adapted into Monster Cookies by Maggie from Whisked Away Cooking School, modified by Grandpa into Christmas Cookies.
Find more like this: Snacks -n- Treats