- One bag (about 4 cups) cranberries
- One large orange, peel and all, deseeded
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 C Ruby Port
- 1 C orange juice
STEP BY STEP
- Pulse all in food processor until chopped large
- Place all in a medium pot
- Cook on medium high until it comes to a boil
- Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes – stirring occasionally
- Remove from heat
- While still hot, place in a clean canning jar leaving 1/2 inch head space
- May or may not seal.
- If it “pops” it will keep for a month or two. If it doesn’t use this first. It will keep for a couple of weeks.
- One apple, deseeded