- 8 or more large cabbage leaves
- 1 LB ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 C Tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1 C rice, cooked
STEP BY STEP
- Pour boiling water over cabbage leaves and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Season meat
- Add onion, rice and beaten egg
- Roll a portion of the filling into each leaf.
- Fasten ends with toothpicks.
- Place in crock pot and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours
OR high for 3 hours, then low for 5 more hours
Find more like this: Casseroles and Pan Dishes