- 1 can San Marzano tomatoes
- 5-10 leaves fresh basil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 packet red pepper flakes
- 1 TBL EVOO
Puree/Blend ingredients, and you are ready to go.
- Buy a ball of pizza dough from your local pizzeria (about $3)
- Flatten it and spread it out on a cold cast iron skillet – bring it up to the edge
- Roll strips of mozzarella up in the edges
- Add sauce, more shredded mozzarella, kalamata olives red onions must be on the top in order to fully cook.
- Heat on stove top on high for 5 minutes
- Move to 500º oven and bakd 20 minutes
- Top with fresh basil, EVOO and ground Parmesan
Find more like this: Lunches