2 CU yogurt
1/2 CU fresh fruit (diced)
2 eggs (separated)
2 TBL sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
1. Separate egg yolks and whites. Set whites aside.
2. Beat egg yolks, sugar and sugar until thick and lemon colored.
2. Add yogurt and mix well
3. Pour into large plastic bowl
4. Freeze 30 minutes
5. Stir every 10-15 minutes for 1 more hour
6. Beat egg whites and beat until fluffy.
7. Mix egg whites into frozen yogurt
8. Stir every 10-15 minutes for another 1/2 hour
9. Fold in fresh fruit.
10. Continue stiring every 10-15 minutes until firm
11. Serve in chilled bowl.
Find more like this: Grandpa's Use Only