6 tbsp sugar
4 tbsp white corn syrup
1 cup top milk
1 cup light cream
1 tsp. Vanilla
1. Beat egg yolks, sugar and corn syrup until thick and lemon colored.
2. Add milk, cream, flavoring.
3. Pour into refrigerator tray.
4. Freeze until firm.
5. Remove to chilled bowl.
6. Add unbeaten egg whites and beat until fluffy.
7. Return to freezing compartment for 20-25 minutes or until frozen.
1 C cream
2 TBL sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
Put into a small zip lock bag
Fill a large zip lock bag 1/2 way with ice
Add 1/2 C salt to the ice
Put small bag into the larger one
Shake it around for about ten minutes
Variations Peanut Brittle Ice Cream – substitute 1 cup crushed peanut brittle for sugar.
Add 1 tsp vanilla.
Strawberry Ice Cream – Substitute 1 cup finely sieved strawberries for 1 cup milk. Add ¼ cup sugar.
Coffee Ice Cream – dissolve 1 tbsp instant coffee in 1 tsp boiling water. Add to milk in basic recipe.
Find more like this: Grandpa's Use Only