1 CU 1 jar peanut butter (creamy)
1 CU granola or other “grainy” cereal
1 bag Nestles chocolate morsals
1. Heat peanut butter 30 seconds in the microwave
2. GENTLY mix peanut butter and cereal
3. Using a measuring spoon, take out 1 TBL of the mixture and drop them into irregular shapes onto waxed paper
4. Melt chocolate in small sauce pan
5. Using a metal tongs, CAREFULLY pick up each shape and dip half of it into the chocolate.
6. Set on waxed paper to cool.
Like this? See the recipe for Buckeyes, Elephant Boogers, or Dipped Chocolate Delight
Find more like this: Grandpa's Use Only