- Bread – Preferably French bread or Challah bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 C buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 TBL sugar
STEP BY STEP
- Combine all of the above except the bread
- Cut your bread. Don’t be boring. Cut your French Toast into triangles, rectangles, or even circles.
- Use the scraps to make a French Toast Casserole.
- Dip bread and let it soak for a couple seconds, then put into hot greased pan.
- Flip a total of 4-5 times so that it heats all the way through and gets a nice crust on it.
- Serve with butter and syrup or heat fruit in the microwave.
- Try using a bit of cardamom rather than cinnamon