Step by Step
- Separate your egg and yolk.
- SLOW cook your egg white over medium low heat
- Once it has set (2-3 minutes) you can add your yolk back on
- Continue to let it cook until it becomes harder (like a taco shell)
- Add a piece of toast and some salsa.
- Very good, but very messy.
NOTE: It is not quite so messy, if you break the yolk 60 seconds before serving and let it set slightly in the hot skillet.
Here is a VERY simple salsa that is as mild or as hot as you like. The one shown below has 4 cherry tomatoes, a wedge of bell pepper, a small piece of celery, one garlic clove, a bit of onion, and that is all. I pulsed it in the blender for about 5 seconds. DONE.
Find more like this: Breakfasts