This is just a brief. You will have to use your imagination for an actual recipe.
- Buy a pack of won ton wrappers from the grocery store.
- Your filling should be some kind of protein mixed with sugar, soy, salt, pepper, mirin, sesame oil, ginger and chives
- Brown your filling, then put in all the additional ingredients
- Put spoonful into center of won ton wrapper
- Use flour and water to moisten the edges
- Fold into triangle and use a fork to press and seal tightly
- Fry 8-10 at a time at 365 – 380 degrees
Find more like this: Grandpa's Use Only