¼ cu vermouth
salt & pepper
1. (Roast garlic first) in pan place garlic with 2 shallots, toss w/ 2 tsp olive oil, salt & pepper. Roast at 400° for 45 min in covered pan/uncover last 10 min.
2. Brine the chicken breast, cut backbone out, cut along fat lines, wings & backbone become stock.
3. Rinse & dry chicken, add sprig (thyme rosemary, bay leaf tied together as sprig) cook on med/high in oil, skin done 4-5 min.
4. Flip and cook 4 more minutes, remove chicken, pour off standing grease.
1. ¾ cu stock, ¼ cu vermouth, serape bottom into sauce, add sprig.
2. Cook @ med heat & add garlic, shallots (peel and all).
3. Return chicken to pan, leave skin on & up above liquid line. Cook @ 450° for 10 min.
4. Remove chicken take out 10 cloves, place remaining around chicken. Squash garlic out, remove paper skin (strainer?), put pure into pan.
5. Bring sauce to simmer with 2 tbl butter, 1 tbl parsley.
Find more like this: Grandpa's Use Only