1 2/3 cups graham crackers (20 rolled fine)
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup softened butter (do not melt)
1. Thoroughly blend together crumbs, sugar and softened butter or margarine.
2. Press firmly into an even layer against bottom and sides of a pie plate.
3. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes.
4. Cool before filling with your favorite pudding which you have prepared according to package directions.
1/4 CU butter
1 CU graham cracker crumbs
2 TBL sugar
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Microwave butter until melted
3. Mix dry ingredients separately
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients mixing quickly to moisten
5. Press into 9 inch pie pan
6. Bake 10 minutes
7. Cool before putting filling into it
Find more like this: Grandpa's Use Only