Summary: Start cold, Bring to boil, Finish in 15.
- Put a dozen eggs into a deep pot, and add cold tap water until covering the eggs with two inches of water
- Turn burner on high.
- Prepare bowl of water with about four cups of ice cubes. Set aside.
- When small bubbles start to rise from the eggs/pan bottom, turn heat to low.
- Cover and let cook for 15 minutes.
- Place a pan in the sink, and fill with tap water.
- Carefully remove hot eggs and put them into bowl or ice water.
- Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Eggs are done.
Find more like this: Cookin Yer Eggs