- 1 bunch kale – FRESH
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
STEP BY STEP
- Preheat oven to 275º F
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- With a knife or scissors remove the leaves from the thick stem.
- Cut leaves into pieces about 1-1/2 to 2 inches in size.
- Wash and thoroughly dry kale using a salad spinner.
- Toss the kale leaves in your olive oil.
- Sprinkle them with sea salt and just a bit of cayenne or chili powder
Use paprika if you want the flavor, but no heat.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then flip them over and salt them again. No more chili powder or paprika though.
- Bake up to another 10-20 minutes until the edges are browned but are not burnt