Strain the veggies from your soup.
Drink the broth… it’s good for you.
- For every 1 C of veggie matter, combine the following in a food processor
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 C raw oats
- 1/2 C flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
Pulse all of the above together
- Add about 1 C stuffing mix or seasoned bread crumbs
- Mix together by hand
- Makes 6 nice sized meatballs.
- Bake in oven at 350º for 45 minutes
- Put into baking ramikens
- Top with maranara and provalone cheese
- Bake another 15-20 minutes
Find more like this: New Life for Old Food