Lemon Cake mix
3/4 cup oil
1 cup water
1 3oz pkg lemon jello
2 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cup lemon concentrated juice
1. Mix together, cake mix w/oil, water, jello and eggs.
2. Bake at 350 till done. Done when toothpick comes out clean.
3. While cake is still warm, prick holes to bottom of pan about half inch apart (all over top of cake).
4. Mix 2 cups powdered sugar with 1/2 cup lemon juice, disolve sugar to make glaze.
5. Pour glaze over top of cake, spreading evenly.
6. Let cake cool before serving
Find more like this: Grandpa's Use Only