Mexican Chicken Salad
1. Cook bowls 350 degree for 10 minutes.
2. Roll chicken in 1 egg, 1/4 cu milk and flour. Cook in olive oil.
3. Saute onions in olive oil
4. Layer plate with cabbage
5. Base, oregano, bell pepper, onions, radish, sour cream
6. Topping, chicken, avocado, cilantro, scallions, salsa, cheese.
Mexican Carne Molida Salad
1 lb hamburger
1 onion (diced)
1 can stewed tomatoes
2 small cans tomato sauce
1 can chili w/out beans
1 can mushrooms
2 tsp worchestershire sauce
½ tsp garlic salt
1. Brown hamburger with onion.
2. Add all ingredients to cooked hamburger.
3. Cook and simmer 1 hour.
4. Serve over tossed salad topped with Fritos and grated cheese.
Find more like this: Grandpa's Use Only