- Cooked chicken breast or shredded chicken
- Hoisin Sauce
- One orange
NOTE: The word hoisin is from the Chinese word for seafood, although the sauce does not contain any seafood ingredients.
STEP BY STEP
- Cube chicken into 1/2 inch pieces, or just make sure it is all shredded
- Heat in the microwave or on the stovetop
- Add 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- Add juice and zest from one orange
- Toss together in hot skillet or mixing bowl (if using a microwave)
- Plate or top with veggies
- If using a microwave, heat for another minute
- Serve over rice or udon noodles
- Top with toasted sesame seeds
Image from Feast on the Cheap.
Find more like this: New Life for Old Food