This has changed a bit, so I will make notes here. Starting from the COLOR pot to the left and working my way around.
- I didn’t put any peppers in the pot with the color spots in them.
- The Basil has been replaced with Hatch Chilies
- Nothing additional in the Fig Tree basin
- Mosquito bush (citronella) is also unchanged.
- We are waiting for August to plant Eggplant starts. Meanwhile there are sunflowers there.
- The cilantro will be replaced with an Acorn Squash start. Meanwhile there are sunflowers there.
- The Armenian Cuke will be replaced with a Canary Melon, if we can find one. Meanwhile there are sunflowers there.
- Wandering Jew is just as it remains
- The next three pots will be Scallion starts, Cilantro start and a Daikon radish start.
- The pot with the corn will now be some type of cucumber, but meanwhile has sunflowers there.
- Of the two pots out front, the basil has three plants in it, and the “herbs” has a Chiltipen ( Americans erroneously call this a Chili Tepin )
Find more like this: Non-Cooking Ref Matl