- White wine
- Orange juice
- Chicken Stock
- Flavor Builders
- A sprig of rosemary (removed after cooking)
- A sprig of thyme (removed after cooking)
- Finish with Richness and Depth
STEP BY STEP
- After you finish cooking your chicken, add some minced onion and grated garlic.
- After they have softened, add a splash of wine to deglaze the pan.
- As soon as deglazed, add some flavor builders.
- Once the smell of them is filling the room, add a lot of butter to bring everything together.
- This entire process should not take more than 2 or 3 minutes.
Find more like this: Condiments and Sauces