1 16 oz can crushed pineapple
1 16 oz can whole berry cranberries
1 16 oz. Tub whip cream
1 8oz pkg cream cheese
1 cup chopped pecans
1 3 oz pkg raspberry jello
1. Pour off liquid of can of pineapple and reserve in cup.
2. Add water to pineapple liquid to make 1 cup.
3. Add pkg of jello to liquid and cook till jello is disolved.
4. Put the cup of pineapple and jello liquid in large bowl and blend In the cream cheese till not lumpy and is smooth.
5. Add the can of crushed pineapple, cranberries and nuts.
6. Fold in the whip cream and refrigerate to set up.
Find more like this: Grandpa's Use Only