This recipe has been provided by Rowena Stallings – on the condition that it NEVER be brought to one of the First Church Potlucks by anyone other than her.
- 1 can (No.2) Leseseur Peas
- 1 can shoe Peg White Corn
- 1 cup celery (cut fine)
- 1 bunch green onions (cut fine)
- 1 small jar Pimientos (chopped ones)
- 1/3 cup Salad oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup Vinegar
STEP BY STEP
- Mix dressing together, Pour over Vegetables.
- I heat the Dressing just to dissolve the sugar.
- Marinate for several hours or over night.
Have fun eating !!!
See you at church.