Use homemade stock as your base.
- 2 TBL Homemade or Canned Stock
- 2 TBL Flour
- 2 TBL Butter
- 1 TBL Corn Starch
Once this has cooked, you will need
- 1 C WATER
- 1/2 C Homemade or Canned Stock
STEP BY STEP
- Take 2 TBL butter and melt on medium neat until it starts to brown.
- Add stock and flour
- Stir until starts to “kind of” brown
- Mix corn starch in with the stock
- Add in 1 CU water and 1/2 C Stock
- Return to a near boil
- Continue to stir with whisk until thickened.
- If you have lumps, run it through a sieve.
Find more like this: Condiments and Sauces