Step by Step
- Cut six hard boiled eggs in half
- Remove yolks
- Put yolks in a bowl and set aside.
- Dip the halved whites in egg, then flour, then egg, then Panko bread crumbs
– let them rest for about two minutes before frying so that crumbs will stay on the egg better during the fry process.
- Put in hot canola oil – about 360º – Done when brown (about 3-5 minutes)
- Crush the yolks with a fork in a mixing bowl, then add Yolk Mixture ingredients from above
– You can add all at once, and then mix to incorporate
- Put yolk mixture into piping bag (I use a baggie with the tip cut off of it)
- Pipe mixture into fried egg whites
- Sprinkle with paprika
Above is my take on the recipe video shown above.
View more recipe videos by Tasty BY CLICKING HERE.
Find more like this: Grandpa's Use Only