Nice cut of any type of meat
Fresh vegetables to steam and serve as a side dish
This is a really easy recipe, but it requires some forethought and planning.
1. Cut any meat into pieces approx the size of a large bar of soap
2. Season as desired: salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, chile powder, etc.
3. Fill pot with water to a level BELOW your steamer basket
4. Bring water to boil, then reduce heat maintaining simmer
5. Heat over hot water two hours – prepare vegetables for cooking during this time.
6. Remove meat and place vegetables in steamer basket
7. Bring skillet up to a hot temperature
8. Put meat onto hot skillet to sear
9. When vegetables are done put meat and vegetables on a plate and serve
Find more like this: Grandpa's Use Only