Tired of the cheese sliding out of your hamburger? Here is a great recipe
- 80/20 hamburger
- Shredded cheese blend of 3-5 different cheeses
- OPT: mushrooms – sauteed
- OPT: onions – slivered and sauteed
- OPT: bacon – fairly crispy
STEP BY STEP
- Flatten your patties extra flat
- Put cheese in the center – not too close to the edges
- Top the cheese with another patty
- Press the edges together.
- Grill as you would any other burger.
Serve with sauteed mushrooms, bacon and/or caramelized onions