START HERE to read about the dough that you will be using. You will then have a link to return to this recipe.
- 1 Cup Plums . diced
- 1/2 C Apricots . diced
- 1 lime . Zest and juice
- 1 pinch Grandpa's Thunder Powder, Arghh Powder, or other.
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1/4 C dark brown sugar
STEP BY STEP
- Mix and marinate 15 minutes
- Strain liquid from the ingredients, but do not discard the liquid. Use it for pancakes on another day.
- Chop ingredients into about 1/4 inch pieces – discard more juice if you get it.
- Lay out your round and egg wash around the entire perimeter
- Put about 1/2 C of your mixture in the center, but DO NOT overpack
- Fold one side over, creating a semi-circle
- Crimp the edge with a fork – firmly but not enough to cut through the round
- Brush top with the egg mixture for a nice glaze
- While still wet, sprinkle with Turbinado sugar
- Poke top just one time so that steam can escape
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400º