Regular sized flour tortillas
Large sized oven-safe bowl or large tomato can
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Spray one side of the tortilla
2. Drape tortilla over can with sprayed side down – can should be approx diameter of tuna can, but slightly taller. Some nut cans offer this size. If all else fails, an old tuna can will work just fine.
3. Place cut lid of can on top of tortilla (where it will eventually rest on your place after cooking). This helps keep it from developing a bubble that prevents it from setting flat.
4. Bake @ 350 degrees for 6 minutes
5. Carefully remove flat lid, and flip shell. Remove can from the basin and cook for 4-8 more minutes only until browned.
6. See recipe here for Taco Salad ingredients.
There are tortilla bowl forms that you can buy online for under $10. In absence of a form, create an aluminum foil basin in a pan well-suited for the
Find more like this: Grandpa's Use Only