- 2 metal rings – BUY THEM HERE
An old tuna can will work if you do not have metal rings.
- Green beans
- 2 CU squash
- 1/2 CU spinach
STEP BY STEP
- Mix cooked squash with finely chopped spinach
- Place julienne strips of carrots and green beans in alternating pattern along side of greased metal form.
- Pipe or spoon into ring, making sure a flat side of the beans and carrots remain against the ring.
If the round side is against the ring, it will get buried.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 20 minutes
Find more like this: Salads and Veggie Dishes