- Carrot pulp after juicing
- Two eggs
- One CU wheat flour
STEP BY STEP
- Mix all ingredients together until the consistency of cookie dough letting your pup get an occasional lick as you mix things together.
- Roll out to about ¼ inch on a cookie sheet
- Let pup lick the empty bowl if that doesn’t gross you out
- Pre-cut rolled mixture into sticks about one-half inch wide and about three inches long (this makes breaking easier after they are baked)
- Let your pup lick the sticks- maybe nibble a corner
- Cook at 350 degrees for two hours
- Call your pup over and take out of oven, let pup smell them, but not taste them yet… TOO HOT! cool, break apart and put back on cookie sheet
- Cook another 30 minutes at 350 degrees to make them a bit harder
- Can store unrefrigerated for two weeks, refrigerated for two months, or frozen for a long time.
- This is a dog treat that you don’t have to hold back for special occasions.
- This is also something you can bake WITH your dog, to really get their interest up!
- Our vet said that a dog can have as much fruit and vegetables as they can eat.
- Feel free to substitute apple pulp, bananas, and so forth.
- You CAN’T give dogs is grapes. This has been proven to lead to kidney failure in dogs many years down the line.
- Oh, salt also cannot be used.
- See also HOBO DOG BISCUITS
Find more like this: Non-Cooking Ref Matl