- 2 C lukewarm water
- 1 pkg (1 TBL) yeast (w/1 tsp sugar)
- 1/2 C honey (or ½ cup sugar)
- 3 TBL oil
- 1 TBL salt
- 2 cup wheat flour
- 2 cup white flour (more for kneading)
- 2 TBL raw rolled oats
STEP BY STEP
- Mix everything together and dump out onto a floured surface
- Knead thoroughly on floured surface until smooth, keeping dough as soft as possible.
- Keep kneading, and adding more flour until you get a ball that is moist, but not sticky
- Place in greased bowls, cover and let rise until double – about 90 minutes.
- Shape into loaves, place in greased tin. Let rise until almost double – about 60 minutes.
- Bake 400° for 10 min then lower to 325° for 25-30 min.
Makes 2 loaves
Find more like this: Breads, Pasta, Potatoes, Starches